Sunday, September 22, 2013

Mini car accident...


Hola Fam and Friends!
ok so this week was a little longer than normal but there were some very great things that happened!
So last monday we had a lesson with Ariana, Luis, Diego, Leo and Jeronimo.  They accepted a baptismal date for october 12 and we are PRAYING so much that this will happen! Please pray! another wonderful thing that happened: Ariana said SHE WANTS TO SERVE A MISSION! Super crazy and awesome! We were on cloud 9 for a good 2 days after hearing that haha. We love their family so much and know they are super special. They were all for sure set on going to church sunday- and when we went to wake them up, Luciana, Diego and Leo were home, but not Ariana and Luis. I guess they went with their friends in Aurora :( :( we were super super bummed- that is their biggest obstacle in becoming ready for baptism.
BUT Luciana, Diego and Leo still came so that is super good!! We were still happy.
Mini Car accident:
Ok so this is a funny story... we were driving next to this apartment building in the parking lot, and out of this weird driving tunnel thing comes a young boy on his bike and he SLAMS into the side of our car!!! I about had a HEART ATTACK it was so scary. Luckily I wasn't driving too fast and, the kid was totally fine. Our side rear view mirror was broken though... but it ended up being totally fine haha now we have a shiny new mirror on 'Brady' (the name of our car)

I got a super super cute package from my mom! the Cutest scrapbook thingy with notes from my Fam y extended family members. Thank you thank you thank you! It made my day when I got it! and probably the next day too hahah.
Also, wednesday the 2nd counselor asked me to sing in sacrament on sunday! such late notice, but luckily Hermana Lane was able to sing with me. We sang 'We'll bring the world his truth" (in spanish of course) and with a few run throughs of practice, we pulled it off haha everyone had great things to say!
This week I have had a huge desire to set real good goals, and I'm finally getting around to it. My belief in the importance of goals is growing and growing and I want to keep this strong belief and desire for the rest of my life. I invite you all to make goals!
Also I suggest reading Mosiah 4- especially searching for themes of Christ/Atonement, repentance, and joy (or any other things or topics you can think of). Its a great chapter and there is so much to learn.
I love you all so so so much
<3 Hermana Barlow

No comments:

Post a Comment